The New Prosperity Economics (Video)
Kim Butler, best-selling financial author and founder of the Prosperity Economics Movement, was interviewed recently by syndicated financial columnist Steve Savant on Money, the Name of the Game.
In this video, Kim briefly explains the 7 Principles of Prosperity that are central to Prosperity Economics:
- THINK – We need to be thinking from a prosperous mindset. What do you do when you’re not feeling prosperous? Kim shares her secret!
- SEE– See the big picture of your personal economy. “It’s all one wallet!”
- MEASURE – Consider the “opportunity costs” of your financial decisions and reduce them.
- FLOW – Focus on your net worth, not cash flow. (And don’t wait until retirement!)
- CONTROL – YOU should have control over your money, “not the government, the advisor, or the financial institution.”
- MOVE – Move your money THROUGH assets, not just TO assets. “Money that is not in motion is stagnant.”
- MULTIPLY – Get one dollar to do lots of jobs. “Dollars should be moving so they can be multiplied.”
The 7 Principles of Prosperity can help guide decisions that investors and consumers make to help them build wealth safely and sustainably.
I’d love to help you devise a new more powerful financial strategy that leaves YOU in control of YOUR money.