The New Prosperity Economics (Video)
Kim Butler, best-selling financial author and founder of the Prosperity Economics Movement, was interviewed recently by syndicated financial columnist Steve Savant on Money, the Name of the Game.
- THINK – We need to be thinking from a prosperous mindset. What do you do when you’re not feeling prosperous? Kim shares her secret!
- SEE– See the big picture of your personal economy. “It’s all one wallet!”
- MEASURE – Consider the “opportunity costs” of your financial decisions and reduce them.
- FLOW – Focus on your net worth, not cash flow. (And don’t wait until retirement!)
- CONTROL – YOU should have control over your money, “not the government, the advisor, or the financial institution.”
- MOVE – Move your money THROUGH assets, not just TO assets. “Money that is not in motion is stagnant.”
- MULTIPLY – Get one dollar to do lots of jobs. “Dollars should be moving so they can be multiplied.”
The 7 Principles of Prosperity can help guide decisions that investors and consumers make to help them build wealth safely and sustainably.
I’d love to help you devise a new more powerful financial strategy that leaves YOU in control of YOUR money.